Donate your time and talent to Ball State PBS
As a Ball State PBS volunteer, you get a chance to:
– participate in fun events
– network with viewers and community members
– get a behind-the-scenes look at how a real TV station works
– support Ball State PBS in a personal way
– count your work as community service hours
– show your organization is involved with the community
Volunteer opportunities usually require a block of hours on an as-needed basis. We especially need a large number of volunteers during our two yearly auctions in April and November.
Occasionally (around the time of our fund drives) we need help mailing large quantities of letters. This job may include matching names, collating items, and stuffing envelopes. Time commitment of a couple of hours during weekday business hours, a few times a year. Sign up now!
Our single largest fundraising effort, TeleSale, has a variety of volunteer opportunities available. In front of the camera or behind-the-scenes we probably have a job that would be just right for you. Sign up now!
Special events and other jobs
The station also needs volunteer assistance for special projects. These activities and events include the Ball State PBS Kids Ready To Learn Fair, family events and other activities as they occur. Time commitment of a few hours on an as-needed basis. Sign up now!